Six participating countries: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Serbia and Slovenia.
Nada (Split, Croatia), Zagreb (Zagreb, Croatia), Ljubljana (Ljubljana, Slovenia), Esztergomi Vitezek Suzuki RSE (Esztergom, Hungary), Battai Bulldogok (Szazhalombatta, Hungary), Celik (Zenica, BiH), Pobednik (Belgrade, Serbia), Partizan (Belgrade, Serbia), KBRK (Belgrade, Serbia,) Valiacite (Pernik, Bulgaria), KARC (Kecskemet, Hungary).
Clubs to be qualified into competition by current standings and application:
Mladost (Zagreb, Croatia), Olimpija (Ljubljana, Slovenia), Rudar (Zenica, BiH), Makarska Rivijera (Makarska, Croatia)
Principles and goals of competition remain the same from previous two seasons:
In order to develop and popularize rugby, RRC believe that there is a common interest in a project of connecting and playing regular competition matches between clubs from neighboring countries. RRC is not replacement for national championships, but competition which provides quality clubs with additional playing of more demanding and more attractive matches.
Goal of this competition is to develop and popularize rugby in the region.
General rules of competition:
- All matches to be played under IRB Laws of the Game.
- All payers have to have valid Union registration card number to be included in players list on beginning of season. Update of the list is possible only during winter break.
- Clubs have to license at least 26 players, of which 5 first row players, 3 second row players
- Maximum 40 players can be licensed
- Players younger than 17 cannot compete. As for the first row, players younger than 18 cannot compete
- All Unions of participating clubs accept RRC competition as a regular part of playing season, adopt National Championships to the RRC schedule and confirm decisions by RRC Board about penalties for players in their own competitions.
- All officials (referee, assistant referees & match commissioner) have to be from 3rd country defined by RRC Board in advance
- Union’s referee and commissioner contacts are responsible to define names of officials and inform clubs and RRC Board
- All matches have to be video recorded and send to RRC Board upon request